Should I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
When do I collect information?
· When you submit your details via my “Send me a message” form on the shirleykennett.co.uk website.
· During a phone call enquiry.
· Once you email me.
What I collect
I may collect the following information:
· Contact information including name, email address and phone numbers.
· Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
· Other information relevant to your enquiry.
What I do with the information I gather
I require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and, for the following reasons:
· I may use the information to get in touch and reply to your enquiry.
· I may use the information to improve my products and services.
· I may periodically send emails about new services or other information which I think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
I am committed to ensuring that your information is secure. By using this website you agree to the collection, and use of information in accordance with this policy. I will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. I will store all the personal information you provide on the secure (password and firewall protected) servers. I will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email me at email@example.com and I will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence. You can also click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any of my emails.